Tips for getting a loan at 18
- Show that you have savings. If you can show the lender you’re good at saving, the lender may be more willing to approve you.
- Offer a deposit.
- Get a letter from your employer.
- Apply for a lower amount.
- Apply for a secured loan.
Can I buy a car at 18 with no credit?
Car Loans for 18-year-olds with No Credit History. Now that you’re an adult, you may find that you need a car to get to work or classes. If you’ve never applied for credit, getting approved for an auto loan can be a challenge, although there are ways to get one with no credit history.
How can you get a car with no credit?
How to Buy a Car With Low or No Credit
- [See: 12 Simple Ways to Raise Your Credit Score.]
- Pay cash.
- Consider the length of the loan.
- [Read: The Hidden Costs of Buying a Car.]
- Shop around for financing.
- Get a cosigner.
- [Read: You Cosigned a Loan, They Defaulted.
- Find a “buy here, pay here” dealer.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”