If you need money today or tomorrow…
- Try the obvious: Look around your home.
- Take out a cash advance.
- Pawn or sell items of value.
- Sell an old cell phone.
- Sell your plasma.
- Ask a friend or family member for a loan.
- Payday loan stores are an option (just not a good one).
Can I borrow money if I am unemployed?
It can be harder to get a cash loan if you’re unemployed, but it is possible. If you can’t provide proof of income, lenders are less likely to offer you a cash loan. However, even if you don’t have a job, there are options available to you as long as you have an alternative source of income.
How can I get a loan while unemployed?
Here is how you can go about getting one.
- Decide If You Really Need a Loan.
- Figure Out How Much Money You Need to Borrow.
- Find Lenders Who Offer Loans for the Unemployed.
- Consider How You Will Pay Back the Loan.
- Be Prepared to Prove You Receive Income of Some Kind.
- Apply for Loans for the Unemployed.
Where can I get a loan without proof of income?
Unfortunately, many lenders require that borrowers have some proof of income before they’re willing to pass out personal loans. However, in some cases, you may be able to secure a loan – even without the proof.
How can I get a small loan fast?
Which you choose will affect how fast you can get cash — and the costs you’ll face.
- Start with LendingTree.
- Look for personal lenders with fast approval.
- Ask for a loan from a friend or family member.
- Get a cash advance or use a credit card.
- Try a secured loan.
- Payday loans.
- Advance-fee loans.
- Car title loan.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”