If you are not sure on how to get a 750 credit score, below are seven tips that really work.
- Dispute any Errors on Your Credit Report.
- Manage your Payment History.
- Reduce the Total Outstanding Debt.
- Maintain Accounts that are in Good Standing.
- Avoid Opening New Accounts.
- Talk With your Creditors.
How long does it take to get 750 credit score?
It will take you six months to accumulate enough history so a FICO score can be calculated. You should be able to get a VantageScore much more quickly. You will not be able to build a credit score approaching 850 in that time period, but you may be able to break 700.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”