- 8 things you can do now to improve your credit score in 30 days.
- Get your free credit report and scores.
- Identify the negative accounts.
- Pay off your credit card balances.
- Contact the collection agencies.
- If a collection agency will not complete remove the account from your credit report, don’t pay it!
How can I quickly raise my credit score?
Here are seven of the fastest ways to increase your credit score.
- Clean up your credit report.
- Pay down your balance.
- Pay twice a month.
- Increase your credit limit.
- Open a new account.
- Negotiate outstanding balances.
- Become an authorized user.
Photo in the article by “Social Security”