According to thesimpledollar.com
Can you get a personal loan with a credit score of 550?
A FICO credit score under 580 is considered to be poor credit. If your score is below that, it’ll be hard to qualify for a personal loan – and for a good reason. But other types of personal loans or lenders might still be an option, even with a 550 credit score.
Which loan company is best for bad credit?
The 7 Best Loans for Bad Credit in 2019
- Best Installment Loan: Avant. Courtesy of Avant.
- Best Payday Loan: Earnin.
- Best Debt Consolidation Loan: Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
- Best Mortgage: New American Funding.
- Best Auto Loan: Capital One.
- Best Peer-to-Peer Loan: Prosper.
- Best Peer-to-Peer Loan Marketplace: Lending Club.
How can I get a personal loan with poor credit?
What is a Bad Credit Loan?
- Credit unions. A great option.
- Family or friends. Easier to qualify and hopefully lower interest rates.
- Find a co-signer. Use someone else’s high credit score to get a lower interest rate.
- Tap home equity. Credit score not a factor.
- Online or P2P.
What is the best loan to get for home improvements?
Alliant Credit Union: Best home equity lender for up to 100% loan-to-value. Discover: Best home equity lender with no lender fees. LoanDepot: Best home equity lender for fair credit. Bank of America: Best home equity lender for customer service.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”