The Simple Dollar’s Best Personal Loan Picks for 2019
- Best personal loans overall: LendingClub, LightStream, and Marcus.
- Best personal loans for excellent credit: SoFi, Wells Fargo, and Prosper.
- Best personal loans for average credit: Avant, Upgrade, and Upstart.
If you want to get started on your search right now, here are a few lenders that stood out as I looked for the best personal loans:
- Best personal loans overall: LendingClub, Wells Fargo, and Prosper.
- Best personal loans for excellent credit: SoFi, LightStream, and Earnest.
The Best Bad Credit Loan Options
- Best for Really Bad Credit: Bad Credit Loans. Get Started on BadCreditLoans.com’s secure website.
- Best Secured Bad Credit Loans: OneMain. Get Started on OneMain’s secure website.
- Best Peer-to-Peer Loans: Peerform.
- Best Unsecured Loans: Avant.
- Personal loans.
Here are three of the best personal loan lenders that don’t require a credit check to get approved:
- LendUp’s short-term loans. LendUp is an online-only lender that offers short-term, single-payment loans as well as longer installment loans.
- CashNet USA payday and installment loans.
- Finova Financial auto title loans.
Need a personal loan? A low interest rate can help you save big.
|Provider||APR Range||Max Loan Amount|
|Even Financial Personal Loans||4.99%–35.99%||$100,000|
|Laurel Road Personal Loans||5.5%–11.74%||$45,000|
|Prosper Personal Loans||6.95%–35.99%||$40,000|
5 best low-interest personal loans available today
- Earnest. Earnest doesn’t offer the lowest interest rate of the bunch.
- SoFi. SoFi is known mostly for its student loan refinancing, but it also offers the lowest interest rate for personal loans of the lenders we reviewed.
- Citizens Bank.
Pawnbrokers for the Unemployed. This is another source of funding for unemployed persons. They don’t claim your property during the repayment period. This may be the best option for loans with no proof of income.If you want something custom
|Credit Rating||APR Estimate||Loan Payment Estimate|
Best Debt Consolidation Loans: Summed Up
|Loan Companies||Best For…|
|1||Lending Club||Borrowing up to $40k|
|2||PersonalLoans.com||Connecting you with lenders|
What is the best personal loan to get?
- Best Overall: Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
- Best for Young Professionals: SoFi.
- Best for Marketplace Loans: Prosper.
- Best for Biggest Marketplace: Lending Club.
- Best for Just Personal Loans: Best Egg.
- Best for Payment Flexibility: Earnest.
- Best for Credit Card Consolidation: Payoff.
- Best Alternative Personal Loan: Earnin.
How can I get a personal loan with excellent credit?
Personal Loans for Good Credit: Best for May 2019. Borrowers with good credit — generally considered a credit score of 690 to 719 — typically find favorable interest rates on most unsecured personal loans, which can be used to consolidate credit card debt, make home improvements or cover another large expense.
Photo in the article by “Picserver”