Here is the checklist of the documents required to apply for a car loan:
- Proof of age.
- Identification proof.
- Application form.
- Passport size photograph.
- Proof of residence.
- Income proof.
- Bank statement.
- Signature verification proof.
What documents do I need to finance a car?
7 Crucial Things You Need to Apply for a Car Loan
- Proof of Income. Most lenders require proof that a borrower is actively earning income to ensure he can make his car payment.
- Proof of Residence. A lender must verify your address on the car loan application.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Credit and Financial History.
- Vehicle Information.
- Trade-in Documentation.
What are the documents required for commercial vehicle loan?
Documents Required For Commercial Vehicle Loan:
- Two years Income Tax Returns (ITR)
- Audited Financial Statements of the business.
- Six months bank statements.
- Duly filled application form.
- Cheque for processing fee.
- Age proof.
- PAN Card.
What are the documents required for SBI car loan?
Documentation needed to apply for an SBI Car Loan
- Residence proof.
- Photo ID and age proof.
- Signed application form with photograph.
- Last 6 months bank statement.
- Documentation for salaried applicants: Last 3 months salary – slips.
- Documentation for self-employed applicants:
Photo in the article by “Picryl”