What credit cards can you get with a 640 credit score?
Here are the best 640 credit score credit cards:
- Capital One Platinum: $0 annual fee. $300 minimum credit limit.
- QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards: $39 annual fee. 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- Amazon Store Card: $0 annual fee.
- Target REDcard: $0 annual fee.
- Discover it Secured: $0 annual fee.
What credit cards can I get with a 650 credit score?
In-depth analysis of the best credit cards for 650-699 credit score
- Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® with Cash Back Rewards Credit Card.
- Capital One® Platinum Credit Card.
- Indigo® Platinum Mastercard.
Can I buy a car with a credit score of 640?
Your 640 credit score will lead to some uncertainty in your pursuit of new credit, which could include a credit card, home, auto or business loan. If you are shopping for a home or a new or used car loan, a 640 credit score should allow you to find more than one finance source willing to work with you.
Is a 640 credit score good?
How good is a 640 credit score? According to FICO, the average credit score in April 2016 was 699, so a FICO score of 640 is below average. Generally, “fair” credit scores range from 620 to 679. Applicants with a score below 620 are considered high-risk, and will have trouble qualifying for a home loan.