You need a 700+ credit score to get most Discover credit cards, but there’s no minimum credit score needed for three Discover cards.
You can get the Discover it Secured Card with a bad credit score (below 640).
Can you get a Discover card with bad credit?
When it comes to specific cards to consider, the Capital One® Secured Mastercard® and Discover it® Secured are two of the best options available. And they’re generally available to people with bad credit who don’t have a non-discharged bankruptcy on their credit report.
What credit score is needed for a Wells Fargo Credit Card?
According to reviews, this card should be fairly easy to qualify for if you have a credit score of 700 or higher, though a number of reports of approvals can be found for reviewers with credit scores in the 600 to 700 range. Your chances of being approved with a score below 600 are likely slim to none.
What credit cards can I get with a 650 credit score?
In-depth analysis of the best credit cards for 650-699 credit score
- Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® with Cash Back Rewards Credit Card.
- Capital One® Platinum Credit Card.
- Indigo® Platinum Mastercard.
What is the easiest credit card to be approved for?
Here are the easiest credit cards to get approved for:
- No Min Credit Score: Green Dot primor® Visa® Classic Secured Credit Card.
- No Credit Check: OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
- Low Annual Fee: First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card.
- No Annual Fee: Fingerhut Credit Account.