Best low-interest credit card deals
|Credit card||Balance transfer interest p.a.||Balance transfer fee|
|The Co-operative Bank 3 Year Fixed Rate Visa||6.9%||0%|
|NatWest Credit Card Mastercard||6.9%||0%|
Who has the lowest interest rate credit card?
Best low interest credit cards of 2019:
- BankAmericard® credit card: Best for long balance transfer offer.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express: Best for rewards.
- Wells Fargo Platinum card: Best for 0% intro APR.
- Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card: Best for digital wallet purchases.
24 Sep 2019
Can I request a lower interest rate?
And the interest rates are high because they’re only able to make the minimum payments. There are two primary ways to lower your credit card’s interest rate. One is simply to negotiate a lower rate. The other is to transfer your balance to a lower rate card.20 Aug 2019
What is a good interest rate on credit card?
As of the first quarter of 2018, the average interest rate across all accounts was 13.64 percent, according to the Federal Reserve. On interest-bearing accounts, the average is 15.32 percent. The first number reflects all credit card accounts, including those issued by banks, credit card issuers and stores.
How can I negotiate a lower interest rate on my credit card?
Take these steps to get a lower credit card interest rate:
- Do your homework before you negotiate.
- Improve your odds.
- Call your credit card company and ask.
- Take advantage of other options.
24 Jan 2019