The 7 Best Auto Loan Rates of 2019
- Best Overall Rates: Consumers Credit Union.
- Best for Bad Credit: SpringboardAuto.
- Best Big Bank Lender: CapitalOne.
- Best for Refinancing: OpenRoad Lending.
- Best for Tech Junkies: Carvana.
- Best for Shopping Around: LendingTree.
- Best for Shopping Around for Refinancing: Lending Club.
What is a good rate for a car loan?
Here is a breakdown of the typical interest rates you can expect with different credit scores: 850 – 740: Excellent credit score – 3.2% interest rate (on average) 739 – 680: Average credit score – 4.5% interest rate (on average) 680 and below: Sub-Prime credit score – 6.5 – 12.9% interest rate (on average) *
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”